Cash Mails

cashmails.org

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Take advantage of the New Year to Re-evaluate goals and priorities

This is the time of year for New Year’s resolutions. In some ways I roll my ideas of this being the only chance you have to change course. I mean… if that’s your attitude you are setting yourself up for a good chance at failure. I DO think it is good to take ANY opportunity you can to sit down and analyze what you’re goals were, how you’ve made progress towards them, what worked, what didn’t and what you can do to make things work better. (Or what your NEW goals need to be.) I think new years, new months, even new weeks can be good chances for this kind of evaluation, but to tell you the truth, we get into a routine and it takes a new year to shake many of us into the realization that time is passing quickly.
Read the rest of this entry »

No comments:

Post a Comment