Cash Mails

cashmails.org

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Global Translator Plugin for Wordpress and Google Adsense

I’ve made use of the Global Translator Plugin for Wordpress for some time now across several of my sites and among other things I have found that I do get quite a bit of international traffic from it. I also notice that as it builds the translation of your site you will start getting internationalized ads which is good (nothing worse than a page in Spanish or French and English language ads, you KNOW that’s not effective for your earnings.)
I doubt I’m making an awful lot of money off of the other languages because I suspect that English language ads to the US/Canada UK and Australia/New Zealand are probably the best paying ad groups.
Read the rest of this entry »

No comments:

Post a Comment