Cash Mails

cashmails.org

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Free Web Directory Submissions offer Real Results for Getting Traffic

I’ve had an interesting time this afternoon going through and comparing numbers from several places. I try not to get bogged down in statistics. (Google Analytics gives GREAT information, but you could loose DAYS there analyzing it.) It is good to just see what things you’re doing seem to affect your traffic and that’s exactly what I was analyzing. I have several sites that I had finished free directory submissions through Directory Maximizer I love their service – you pay 14 cents per submission, can have multiple anchors/description for your site, keep track of where the site’s been submitted, pace submissions…. anyway back to the point at hand:
Read the rest of this entry »

No comments:

Post a Comment