Cash Mails

cashmails.org

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Self Management Plugin for Firefox

One of the things I see a lot in myself and others is that it’s easy when working online to spend half a day in the routine of checking stats, looking at earnings, looking at more stats, reading news, checking email and before you know it you haven’t accomplished anything productive on the day. You are halfway through the day, but haven’t started on the real work. You’re just pushing bits back and forth. Well, I just ran across this handy little add-on or extension called MeeTime. The idea is that it tracks and categorizes your online web browsing time into categories so you can see what kind of time each is consuming. (In some ways I’m afraid to install this. I don’t know if I WANT to see how much time I’m spending checking adsense earnings

1 comment: